The RIVA Speed Control Override Module removes the restrictive GPS speed control function on Sea-Doo iControl models delivering significant increases in top speed with stock ECU. Easy to install module allows system to start in "Sport Mode" for maximum performance. "Touring Mode" can be manually selected after start up.
- Removes GPS controlled speed limiter.
- Increases top speed utilizing stock ECU.
- Works on all 2018 & newer 300hp Sea-Doo models.
- Delivers up to 75mph top speed on RXP-X & RXT-X 300 models
- Allows system to start in "Sport Mode".
- All original dash functions are retained.
- Easy plug-in installation.
NOTE: Stock ECU limits peak RPM for first 5 hours of operation. Top speed increases should be measured after 5 hour break in period. Cannot be connected inline with BRP accessory modules on 2019 & newer Sea-Doo models.