THE RJWC KROSSFLOW IS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT
This is, in comparison to Mud Edition, a quieter option with retained flow and heat dissipation. This system replaces the old Baffletech and is available to all models we currently have Mud Edition for. The Krossflow muffler is fully repackable and compared to other brands you can take it apart in just minutes to service it. All parts are interchangeable with the parts from our Mud Edition.
As in the Mud Edition, the end tip and clamp are machined from a solid piece of aluminum, the end tip is also powder-coated with hard heat resistant material. The end tip also has more gravity to it to work as a heatsink for the muffler which helps to keep the temperature down in the muffler body and core
When you remove the end tip and clamp you get 100% access to the inside of the muffler and the inner core that you can easily remove for cleaning and repacking.
- Lower sound level than Mud Edition
- Gain horsepower and torque
- Deep, dark, almost evil sound
- All parts interchangeable with Mud Edition (except old style Quiet Core)
- Built and assembled in our shop in northern Sweden
- 100% SS304 stainless in cans and tubes
- Aluminum parts are 6061 CNC machined
- Precision TIG-welded with high-quality filler rod
- Mandrel-bent tubing
- All Krossflow mufflers are repackable with RJWC Corewrap
- Repack and service your muffler fast and easy!
- A model-specific repacking kit is available
- Incredible deep and clean sound guaranteed
- Spark arrestor included
We always recommend that you use a Fuel Tuner (EFI-tuner) combined with any of our exhaust systems. This is to prevent the engine to run lean which can damage your engine. To ensure correct air to fuel mixture make sure you follow the Fuel Tuner manufacturer's recommended settings.
An option would be a full EFI Tune with reflashing or similar. Problems with the exhaust due to the engine not running correctly is not a valid warranty claim.
Observe that all our exhausts and mufflers are bolt-on, and are made to fit stock vehicles. We can not take responsibility for any aftermarket modifications or additions made to any vehicle.
Renegade Gen 2 2012-2021 500/570/800/850/1000/1000XMR