DOES NOT FIT ANYTHING BUT THE GEN4. DOES NOT FIT G4 WITH ADJUSTABLE RISER
Skidoo Isovibe SX model absorbs shock in the forward and rearward direction just like the original design but now absorbs shock in the vertical and side to side direction.
The main goal for this design was to absorb the shock normally transferred to your wrists, shoulders and arms when landing jumps or hitting hard bumps with one ski. If you've even landed a jump wrong on one ski you've experienced the side to side impact to your wrists that sometimes rips the bars out of your hands. This Isovibe SX will absorb this impact and keep you in control.
The Isovibe SX has the following features:
- Will raise your bars by 1.5" or 2.5" over stock depending on how you mount it. If you want to keep your stock handle bar height shorter riser blocks are available from your dealer.
- IF YOU WANT TO UTILIZE THE ISOVIBE FOR THE 2.5" RISE, YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A LONGER THROTTLE CABLE
- Retains the ability to articulate your bars forward or rearward.
- Adjustable handle bar deflection - simply add or remove shims between the bushings to increase or decrease the side to side deflection. Add or remove shims on the top and bottom sides of the bushings to increase or decrease the front to back deflection. Optional durometer bushings will be available to fine tune your Isovibe SX to your personal preference
- DOES NOT FIT THE ADJUSTABLE RISER, ISOVIBE FOR THE ADJUSTABLE RISER IS OUR ISO-GEN4-ADJ-RISER
- Does not work with after market risers
- Only available in black powder coat
- Does fit the G4 Freeride