Skip to content
Perfect for everyday riding on the trails or in the mountains. Reduces the friction and protects the aluminum rails from track wear.
- DuPont Vespel® material inserts
- Space-age polymer/composite material, that is stronger than hardened steel, aluminum, or even titanium
- 15T scale Rockwell hardness of about 80 (UHMW slide runner hardness rating is about R64)
- Capable of withstanding extreme friction and heat environments
- Pieces are placed at a 30-degree angle across on the majority of the surface slider for constant contact and even wear
- Made using compression moulding process
- Lightweight, yet strong
- Partially made with current UHMW plastic slide runner material
- Sold individually
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.